EFA-SST® at a glance
- Optimal deep-freeze single door solution
- EFAFLEX High speed door technology
- Frames and laths thermally separated
- Almost hermetically sealed.
- Opening up to 2,0 m/s
- Closing up to 0.5 m/s
- Highest U value 0,62 W / m2K
- Up to 200,000 operating cycles p.a.
- Standard sizes of up to w=4,000mm x h=6,000mm, max. 18 m²
A true specialist!
The first truly single-door solution for deep-freeze areas that simultaneously offers highest possible opening and closing speeds and the best insulation values for spiral doors. The EFAFLEX SST-TK®-100 high-speed door is a high-quality solution for every deep-freeze room.
Braves the frost
Contact surface heaters are fitted throughout the entire EFAFLEX high-speed door, integrated into the seals around the opening and into the bottom beam. These heat the contact surfaces of the seals where they meet the door blade and floor. In comparison with other door solutions you can save up to 50% on heating costs by using an EFAFLEX deep-freeze high-speed door. The result of this unique design is heat transfer coefficients of as low as 0.62W/m2K in operational temperatures between plus 30°C and minus 30°C.