EFA-SST® at a glance
- Optimal deep-freeze single door solution
- EFAFLEX High speed door technology
- Frames and laths thermally separated
- Almost hermetically sealed.
- Opening up to 2,0 m/s
- Closing up to 0.5 m/s
- Highest U value 0,62 W / m2K
- Up to 200,000 operating cycles p.a.
- Standard sizes of up to w=4,000mm x h=6,000mm, max. 18 m²
The innovative construction of the EFA-SST®-TK-100 features the door seal running all the way around the opening and a dynamic door blade guide. This guide is mounted displaceably against the frames and spiral mount, an active guide rail mechanism (EFA-AFM®) keeps the door blade pushed tight against the door frame and, combined with the seal, seals the door practically hermetically. The 100mm thick EFA-THERM® insulation laths on the SST®-TK-100 guarantee better thermal insulation than ever before. The laths are thermally separated as standard.